Visa Validity: 90 Days!


If you want to move to Italy, study in Italy, or spend more than 90 days on vacation in Italy and are not an EU citizen, you will need a visa.
Let me assist you in determining the best visa for you and guide you through the entire application process. If you want to study the Italian language in Italy, we work with several schools there. Shall we find the right match for you?

If you are a Non-EU citizen you can travel throughout the Schengen Area Visa-free for a maximum of 90 days out of every 180 days. Once you have spent 90 days, you must leave the Schengen Area for a full 90 days. In order to stay longer, you must first have a Visa. How? You can apply at the closest Italian Consulate or… get in touch!


Prerogative to apply for Visa (Visa Validity: 90 Days!) is a valid passport or travel document. Valid for at least three more months beyond their planned date of Exit from Schengen, and issued within the last 10 years.

  • Work Visa
  • Student Visa
  • Digital Nomad Visa
  • Elective Residency Visa
  • Investor Visa
  • Self Employment Visa

The path to moving to Italy from a non-EU country can be difficult. If you need any help, I can consult and assist you by collecting vital records, translating all documents or revising your application before the appointment at the consulate. If you do not qualify for any of the listed Visas, do not despair! We recommend that you look for any ancestors who have Italian or European ancestors. If you have Italian ancestors from another EU country, you may be able to obtain dual citizenship from that country and use it to enter and live in Italy.

× How can I help you?